Avocado-Salmon Salad with Kale and White Beans
• Pinch of chili powder
• 1/2 cup chopped kale
• 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
• 1/4 cup rinsed and drained canned white beans
• 1 Hass avocado, mashed
• 1 5-ounce can wild salmon, drained and flaked
• 1/4 cup diced celery
• 1/4 cup diced carrot
• Pinch of sea salt
How to Make:
1. Mix avocado, salmon, celery, carrot, sea salt, and paprika together until fully combined.
Reserve 1/3 for tomorrow’s snack.
2. Spread salmon mixture onto a slice of sprouted grain bread.
3. Toss the kale and white beans with vinegar and serve alongside the open-faced sandwich.
I hope that this recipe for the Avocado Salmon Salad was useful to your journey. If so, share this with others…
To Your Success,
Health Journalist, Marketer, & Life Architect
P.S. To Discover How A Woman Suffering from Post-Partum Depression, On Food Stamps, and living with friends & family is Now Earning Over Six Figures A Month just by sharing her story, go here NOW! => Total Life Changes