Papaya Banana Smoothies
I love smoothies!
Smoothies can be quick and healthy, if you use the right ingredients. So today, I’m giving you a recipe of my Papaya Banana Smoothie.
- 1 heaping cup (225g) Papaya Fruit
- 1 Banana
- 1 small chunk (5g) of fresh Ginger
- 1 tablespoon (20ml) Lime Juice
- 1 cup (160g) fresh Pineapple
- 1 cup (120g) crushed Ice
- 3/4 of a cup (150ml) Milk of choice ( I used almond milk)
How to make:
Combine and blend until smooth. Serve immediately.
I hope this Papaya Banana Smoothie recipe brightens your day, if so, please comment & share this information with others.
To Your Success,
Health Journalist, Marketer, & Life Architect
P.S. To Discover How A Woman Suffering from Post-Partum Depression, On Food Stamps, and living with friends & family is Now Earning Over Six Figures A Month just by sharing her story, go here NOW! => Total Life Changes